Lσgιη Iғ Yσυ Aяε α Mεмвεя

Oя

Rεgιsтεя Tσ Bε Mεмвεя Oғ Tнιs Fσяυм

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

How to Bypass the Youtube SMS Verification Glitterfy3033310T584B81
Lσgιη Iғ Yσυ Aяε α Mεмвεя

Oя

Rεgιsтεя Tσ Bε Mεмвεя Oғ Tнιs Fσяυм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Google Translater
IP Address
You are from
%%v_FLG%% %%v_IP%%
%%v_CR%% ,%%v_RG%%, %%v_CI%%
%%v_OS_IMG%% %%v_OS%%
%%v_BRW_IMG%% %%v_BRW%%
%%v_I_RESO%% %%v_RESO%% %%v_I_CLR%% %%v_CLR%%
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:55 am
Visitors

How to Bypass the Youtube SMS Verification

Go down

How to Bypass the Youtube SMS Verification Empty How to Bypass the Youtube SMS Verification

Post by Administrator Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:17 pm

How to Bypass the Youtube SMS Verification

1)To start I suggest using a new email from yahoo, but I suppose any other email service will do.

2)Click the "sign up now" button.

3)Click the second radio button that should read "I do not use these other services"

4)Fill out the following forms, with your newly made email and create a password, then fill the captcha, click create account.

5)You should then be moved to a "Set General Information" Page. I just randomly fill out the fields with a random account name, click random radio buttons, pick a country, time zone, and currecny. Click continue.

6)Accept the terms of service

7)It then says your account has been created. You must go to your yahoo account and verify it. Go to your inbox, and click the link in the email.

8)You will be redirected to a google page offering to add a mobile number. Since your account has already been created, this is not necessary.

9)Go to youtube, and sign up for an account. Create a username, password, and fill out any other information required. Click next.

10)They they ask for an email address. All you have to do is login with your google account you created previously. Sign in with it.

11)You then should be done. You have a new youtube account and bypassed the SMS security system. This may take a few minutes, but if you need a youtube account and must verify it, this is the best way to go.

Enjoy lol!
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

https://saudatricks.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down